Our Story

Well, you must really want to know how it came to be that I am now living in Minnesota. This is where my boyfriend, Josh, lives. He and I met over the internet, mIRC to be exact. We continued to talk via e-mail. Being the love stricken nut that I am, I saved all of those e-mails. =) Anywho, after about a week, we started to talk on the fone. We talked everynite and everyday. He sent me flowers for my birthday, which I thought was really sweet. I totally wasnt expecting it. =)

On March 12, 1998, I flew to Minneapolis to meet Josh for the first time. I was s0o0o0o0o0o nervous. I had an hour layover in Detriot, which was the worst. I had the hibby-jibbies already about meeting him and then to wait even longer!! Well, I quickly changed clothes, called my dad, called Josh and barely made it on my the next plane. I didn't have a chance to put my shoes on while we were in flight so I waited till we landed and I was the absolute last person off the plane. I walked down to the gate and I didnt see him at first. I thought maybe he had left or something. I told myself not to look around. If I just keep walking he will eventually come into my site of view. We had discussed what we were gonna do when we first saw each other, kiss. When I saw him and we kissed, it was the most horrible kiss I think I have ever had. But let me tell you, that was the last *bad* kiss we have ever had. =) Josh had a single red rose for me....which I thought was soooo romantic of him.

I stayed with Josh for 5 days and 4 nights. I had the best time. I got to meet some of his friends also. It was really hard to leave him. Then, on the way home, I got stuck in Detriot for 5 hours cuz my plane broke. So by the time I got home it was really late and I had work the next day. The day after I came home, my landlord told me I needed to find a new apartment cuz he needed it for his daughter.

Thats when I decided I really wanted to be with Josh and the only way to do that was to move. I talked to him about it and I have to admit, we were both hesitant on the idea. But if you are someone who knows me, you know how nuts I am. I quit my job and packed all my stuff and moved out to Minnesota.

Josh flew in on April 16, 1998 to pick me up. My sister and I waited at the airport for his plane to land cuz it was delayed. It had been exactly one month since I had last seen Josh and my heart was pounding. I was really happy to see him. It took him a few minutes to get used to my sisters New York driving but he got through it. That night was the start of something spectacular.

We rented a cargo van, stuffed all my junk in it and drove. First we went to my moms house so I could say goodbye to her, my sister and my bro (I love my brother Vinny and I miss him a whole lot). Then we drove for about 4 hours and moteled it somewhere in Pennsylvania. We hit the road at about 8 the next morning and drove to his parents new house in Michigan City, IN. I got to meet his mom, dad and youngest sister Sarah for the first time. Sarah had to go home early so we went to dinner with his parents. I was really nervous.

After we left his parents, we drove to my dad's place in Chicago, Illinois. It was really nice to see my dad. I also got to see my dad's girlfriend, Julie and a good friend of mine, Jerry. I havent seen Jerry in about a year and I miss him alot. In 1995 when I lived with my dad is when I met him. He would visit his dad, who lived across the hall from us, on the weekends. Jerry and I had alot of good times together.

Anywho, getting on with this long ass story, we left my dads and made it to Josh's place at around 5:30 pm Sunday. And the rest is history. I am really happy being here with Josh. It's hard being away from home and my family but life goes on and things change.

Thanks alot for reading our story. =) Hope you enjoyed it.